Triangle of The East
DURATION : 4 Nights / 5 Days
DESTINATIONS : Bhubaneswar - Puri - Konark - Bhubaneswar
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Bhubaneswar||Jain Temple, Elephant caves, Lion Cave, Queen Cave, Tribal Museum, National History of Museum, Lingaraj Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Parsuram Temple, Rajarani Temple, Dhuali Peace Pagoda and Orissa state museum|
|Konark||Sun Temple and Chandrabhaga Beach|
|Satapada||Chilika Lake, Bay of Bengal and Irawadi Dolphin Sanctuary|
Forget the famous Golden Triangle. It's time to experience the second most famous triangle of India, The Eastern Triangle. The triangle is a synonym of Peace, Beauty and Purity. A lot of architectural wonders and heritage sites at Odisha (Orissa) offer breathtaking views and a wholesome experience to the tourists visiting the state.The beaches in Odisha with some or the other unique feature of their own are the best loved beaches.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per program.
- Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST@5% or, applicable as per current rate.