Thrilling Backwater Tour Of India
DURATION : 7 Nights / 8 Days
DESTINATIONS : Cochin - Munnar - Alleppey - Kumarakom - Kovalam - Trivandrum
|Destination||Places to Visit|
|Cochin||St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue.|
|Munnar||world's highest tea estates, Eravikulam National Park and Nilgiri Tahr.|
|Trivandrum||Padmanabha Swamy temple, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Science, Technology Museum, Shangmugham Beach and Aakulam boat club|
A sliver of a coastal state in India's Deep South, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your sub continental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the Looking Glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.
Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, Ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It's hard to deny Kerala's liberal use of the slogan 'God's Own Country'.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation Double Room Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our Local Offices During Arrival & Departure.
- All Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the stay at Alleppey houseboat.
- Kathakkali Dance Show at Cochin.
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- Govt. Service Tax 4.5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Visa Fees For India: Compulsory ; To Be Obtained From The Indian Consulate Of Your Country Of Residence ; Passport Valid 6 Months After Return Date)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government