The Wildlife of India
DURATION : 8 Nights / 9 Days
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Umaria - Bandhavgarh - Kanha - Jabalpur - Delhi
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Delhi||Red Fort, Qutb Minar, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate, Jama Masjid and Lotus Temple|
|Umaria||Bandhavgarh National Park, Bandhavgarh Fort, Bandhavgarh and Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Bandhavgarh||Bandhavgarh National Park|
|Knaha||Kanha Kisli National Park, Kanha Museum and Mukki Gate|
|Jabalpur||Marble Rocks, Dhuandhar Falls, Madan Mahal and Rani Durgavati Museum|
Time to explore yourself to some of the best Wildlife destinations of India, where you can see the National Animal of India-Tiger in its natural habitat along with the other wild animals.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room as per hotel Chosen By Guest.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels.
- All meals (Jungle Plan) in Bandhvgarh and Kanha National Park.
- Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- Naturalist with the tourist for the explanation of Jungle.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.