The Triangle Bhutan Tour
DURATION : 6 Nights / 7 Days
DESTINATIONS : Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - Paro
|Destinations||Places To Visit|
|Paro||National Museum (watch Tower), Paro Dzong (Fort), Pa-chu River and Songtsen Gampo.|
|Thimphu||Semtokha Dzong, Chorten (Stupa), National Library, Traditional Medicine Institute, Art & Painting School, Changangkha Monastery (Temple), Takin our National Animal, Nunnery, Textile Museum, Folk heritage museum, Bhutanese traditional handmade paper factory, Dechen Phodrang monastic School and General Post Office.|
|Punakha||Dochula, Exquisite Punakha Dzong, Khamsum Yuelley Namgyel Chorten, Mo-Chu River, Wangdue Phodrang Dzong and Rinchengang.|
Bhutan (officially referred to as the Kingdom of Bhutan) is beautifully located in the folds of the gigantic Himalayas. The country shares its borders with China, India, Nepal and Bangladesh. Due to its unique geographical location, the country has been able to preserve its cultural heritage and independence. A cultural tour of Bhutan is quite popular with tourists from all parts of the world because it lets them experience age-old customs, traditions and rituals. The cultural heritage that you get to explore is reminiscent of the mid 17th century. Foreigners were not allowed to visit the country until the last decades of the 20th century. That's why the ancient culture of Bhutan is quite well-preserved even today. Buddhism is the main religion in Bhutan, and almost every aspect of life is greatly influenced by the same.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room in the hotels Chosen by Guest (as per availability)
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Vehicle with driver Including All Parking, Toll Taxes and Driver Allowance.
- Assistance of our local offices.
- 01 Mineral water bottle Per Person every day.
- Departure Gift by Monks & Monkeys Travels.
- All Government Taxes (till date)
The Price Exclude:
- Domestic flights & Airport Departure Tax from India (this is generally included in your ticket)
- Visa fees for India: compulsory ; to be obtained from the Indian Consulate of your country of residence ; passport valid 6 months after return date)
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, Entrances and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government