Taj with Tiger and Jaipur
DURATION : 7 Nights / 8 Days
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
|Destinations||Places to Visit|
|Delhi||Red Fort, Jama Masjid,Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar.|
|Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Sikandra Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri Via Ranthambore.|
|Ranthambore||Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park.|
|Jaipur||Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort.|
The title of tour defines itself- Taj Mahal, “Monument of Love” - Taj Mahal symbolizes eternal love frozen in white marble. In Nutshell, Ranthambore National park is a wildlife enthusiast and photographer's dream. It offers excellent accommodation and internal transportation facilities. *Jaipur, popularly known as Pink City, the flamboyant & colourful capital of Rajasthan. *Delhi- modern cosmopolitan complex with India’s diversified antiquity..
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room as per hotels Chosen by Guest.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels
- All meals (Jungle Plan) in Ranthambore.
- Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- Morning and Evening Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park.
- Naturalist with the tourist for the explanation of Jungle.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50%
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.