Short Trip Of Matheran
DURATION : Same Day
DESTINATIONS : Mumbai - Matheran - Mumbai
|Destinations||Places to visit|
Toy train, Spectacular valleys, Panorama point, Lousia Points, Rambagh Points and Monkey Points.
Matheran is an eco-friendly hill station and attracts lakhs of tourists every year. Known as 'Maharashtra's Gift', Matheran, with its 38 peak points, is a great getaway from the pandemonium of city life. One of the closest hill-stations to Mumbai, Matheran is around two hours from Mumbai, by road. The hill station is tucked away at the base of the Sahayadri Mountains and is unpolluted.Matheran is a most famous and coolest Hill Station situated in Karjat Tahsil, Raigad District of Maharashtra, India. Matheran is the smallest hill station of India. It is located on the range of Western Ghats at height of 800 m (2625 Feet) above sea level. The name Matheran means either ‘Forest on Top’ or ‘Woodland overhead’.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Transportation in an Air-Conditioned Car with driver.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per the Tour Program.
- 01 Bottled Water Per Person, Per Day
- All Fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car
- Govt. Service Tax 5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.