Short Mussoorie Trip
DURATION : 1 Night
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Mussoorie - Delhi
|Destinations||Places To Visit|
Mussoorie, located almost 290 km away from Delhi, is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayan Range. It has been popular since colonial years of India, and is one of the most visited and admired hill stations in India. Mussoorie is best visited between mid-March to mid-November. December to February should be avoided as the rains during monsoons and the cold during the winters make it pretty inaccessible.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis as per program.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Assistance on arrival & departure
- Air conditioned vehicle with driver for transfers & sightseeing.
- Monument entrances as per the program
- Local English speaking guide as per the program
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
- GST 5%
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Any accomodation in Delhi