Pilgrimage Tour Of Kurukshetra
DURATION : 2 Nights / 3 Days
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Panipat - Kurukshetra - Karnal - Delhi
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Panipat||Baberi masjid or Kabuli masjid, and Ghats of Braham Sarovar.|
|Kurukshetra||Jyotisar, Tomb of famous saint Sheikh Chilli, Gurudwara Chhevin Patshahi, Sri Krishna Museum, Planetarium, Narkatari Temple, Nabhi Kamal Temple, Old Shiva temple, Birla Temple, Sanhith Sarovar, Bhim Kund, Saraswati Kund, Panch Mukhi Hanuman, Raja ka Tila, Chini Masjid and Pathar Masjid.|
Located in the state of Haryana in India, Kuruskshetra is a famous pilgrimage site. It is also the land of the Bhagvad Gita. Kurukshetra is situated around 170 km north of Delhi and is also known by many names like Brahmakshetra (Land of Brahma), Uttaradevi, Brahmadevi and Dharamkshetra (Holy City). The place is known for the battle between the Kauravas and Pandavas in the Hindu epic Mahabharata. It is believed that this is the place where Krishna recited Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna. Gita Jayanti, which falls during the months of November and December, commemorates this event of preaching Gita to Arjuna. Sadhus and pilgrims from across the country and many foreigners visit Kurukshetra for Gita Jayanti.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room Chosen By Guest (as per availability) on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Vehicle with driver Including All Parking, Toll Taxes and Driver Allowance.
- Assistance of our local offices.
- 01 Mineral water bottle Per Person every day.
- Departure Gift By Monks & Monkeys Travels.
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic flights & Airport Departure Tax from India (this is generally included in your ticket)
- Visa fees for India: compulsory ; to be obtained from the Indian Consulate of your country of residence ; passport valid 6 months after return date)
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, Entrances and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.