Pilgrimage Tour Of Gujarat
DURATION : 15 Nights / 16 Days
DESTINATIONS : Ahmedabad - Patan - Modhera - Dasada - Ajrakhpur - Bhuj - Banni Village - Rajkot - Jamnagar - Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath - Sasangir - Diu - Bhavnagar - Lothal - Ahmedabad
|Destinations||Places To Visit|
|Dasada||Sun Temple, Ran-Ki Steps & Sahastraling, home of Rabari and Banjara.|
|Bhuj||Ajrakhpur, Swaminarayan Temple, Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition, Cenotaphs of Royal Family, Banni, PachchamDhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village, Khavda village, Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple and Great Rann.|
|Rajkot||Watson Museum, library, Kaba Gandhi Delo, Randerda picnic spot and Lal Pari Lake.|
|Dwarka||Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum, Bala Hanuman Temple. Dwarkadeesh Temple, Gomti Ghat, Old Temple of Krishna, Nageshwar Temple, Rukmini Temple and Gopi Talav.|
|Sasan Gir||Bhalka Tirth, Somnath Temple and Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya.|
|Diu||Nagoa Beach, St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort.|
|Bhavnagar||Central Salt, Marine Research Institute and Gauri-Shankar lake.|
|Ahmedabad||Lothal Harappan Archeological site, Gandhi Ashram, Hathisingh Jain Temple, City Museum, Saradar Patel Musuem, Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple (Closed on Monday) and Kankariya Lake.|
Gujarat is one of the most diverse states in India. Gujarat derives its name from the word 'Gujaratta'. Gujaratta means the land of gurjars. The gurjars were a sub-tribe of the Huns who ruled the areaThere are various places of pilgrimage in Gujarat like Somnath, Dwaraka, Junagadh, Palitana, Modhera. The Mount Girnar in Junagadh and Shatrunjaya Hill in Palitana are the two famous pilgrimage places of the Jain community. While, the Somnath temple in Somnath, Dwarakadhish temple in Dwaraka, Sun Temple in Modhera and Akshardham temple in Gandhinagar are the other famous pilgrimage of the Hindus.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation Double Room Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner at Little Runn Of Kutch and Sasan Gir
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our Local Offices During Arrival & Departure
- Jungle Safari at Little Runn of Kutch without Entrance Fee
- Jungle Safari at Gir National Park with certified Guide
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- All Government Taxes (Till Date)
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Visa Fees For India: Compulsory ; To Be Obtained From The Indian Consulate Of Your Country Of Residence ; Passport Valid 6 Months After Return Date)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government