DURATION : 6 Nights / 7 Days
DESTINATIONS : Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - Bumthang - Paro
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Thimphu||Memorial Chorten and Buddha Viewpoint|
|Punakha||Punakha Dzong, Mochu and Khuruthang valley|
|Paro||National Museum, Paro Valley, Tiger Nest Temple and Drukgyal Dzong|
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalaya's eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room as per the hotels chosen by guest.
- Assistance on Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- Transportation in an Air-Conditioned Car with driver.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per the Tour Program.
- Everyday Bottled Water Per Person, Per Day
- All Fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- Govt. Service Tax 4.5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.