Land of Mountain God
DURATION : 3 Nights / 4 Days
DESTINATIONS : Paro -Thimphu
|Destinations||Places to Visit|
|Thimphu||The National Library, The Institute for Zorig Chusum, Textile and Folk Heritage Museum, King's Memorial Chorten, Trashichhoedzong and Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal.|
|Paro||Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dozing, Drukgyel Dzong and Kyichu Lhakhang.|
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in one Double Room as per the hotels mentioned or similar (as per availability) on All Meal Inclusive basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is included in the package.
- Assistance on Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- Transportation in an Air-Conditioned Car , with driver.
- English Speaking Guide at Each City for one Day.
- Mineral Water Bottle Every Day at the time of Sightseeing.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Visa Fee for Bhutan
- All Fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
The Price Excludes:
- International and Domestic flights & Airport Departure Tax from India (this is generally included in your ticket)
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Govt. GST@5% or, applicable as per current rate.