Palace on Wheels - The royal life of Maharaja
DURATION : 7 Nights / 8 Days
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Jaipur - Sawai Madhopur - Chittorgarh - Udaipur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
|Destinations||Places to visit|
Hawa Mahal,Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Albert Hall and umaid vilas
|Sawai Madhopur||Jhoomar Baori and Jogi Mahal|
|Chittorgarh||Chittorgarh Fort, Rana Kumbha Palace and Padamini Palace|
|Udaipur||Udaipur Maharana Udai Singh, Island Palace, Pichola Lake and Crystal Gallery|
|Jaisalmer||Sonar Quila Fort|
|Jodhpur||Umaid Bhawan Palace|
|Bharatpur||Keoladeo Ghana National Park|
The Palace on Wheels is one of the world's most exciting rail journeys, as the train provided more facilities on board, as for the royal destinations it proceeds to every single day. With everything taken care of dining accommodation, sightseeing as well as organized shopping, there are nothing for the traveller to do but sleep in the history of the land, soak in the colours and experience the royal life of Maharaja.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Cost of travel for 7 nights / 8 days on the train in a Single or Double/twin or Triple occupancy coupe
- Catering (morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner)
- Conducted sightseeing tours in deluxe A/c coaches, entrance fee for monuments, cultural entertainment.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur, Camel ride at Jaisalmer, Boat ride to Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur, Canter drive in the park at Ranthambore, and Rickshaw ride at Bharatpur
- The rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
The Price Excludes:
- All current applicable taxes levied by the government.
- Personal expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, other items of personal nature, charges levied at parks and monuments,
- transfer to and from railway station and sightseeing tours in Delhi.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.
- Commercial taxes, USD 15 will be charged per pax in addition to the tariff.