DURATION : 6 Nights / 7 Days
DESTINATIONS : Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Coimbatore - Bangalore
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Bangalore||Dirt Mania, Bengaluru Palace, Government Aquarium and Muthayala Maduvu|
|Mysore||Brindavan Gardens, Jaganmohan Palace and Art Gallery, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens and Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum|
|Ooty||Government Rose Garden, Ooty Lake & Boat House, Government Museum and Tiger Hill|
Welcome one of the oldest mountain ranges, located on the tri-junction of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The Nilgiris or the Blue Mountains are like a fairyland. Nilgiris is India's first biosphere. Nilgiri means "Blue Mountains". The entire area of the Blue Mountains constitutes the present district of Nilgiri. The height of the hills in the Blue Mountain range varies between 2,280 and 2,290 metres, the highest peak being Doddabetta at a height of 2,623 metres.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per program.
- Breakfast Everyday
- Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.