DURATION : 11 Nights / 12 Days
DESTINATIONS : Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - Phobjikha - Trongsa - Jakar - Trongsa - Wangdue - Thimphu - Paro
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Thimphu||Memorial Chorten and Buddha Viewpoint|
|Punakha||Punakha Dzong, Mochu and Khuruthang valley|
|Phobjikha||Gangtey Gonpa and Phobjikha Valley|
|Trongsa||Pelela Pass, Chendipji, Trongsa Dzong and Trongsa Museum|
|Jakar||Jampay Lakhang, Kurjey Temple and Village of Parar|
|Paro||National Museum, Paro Valley, Tiger Nest Temple and Drukgyal Dzong|
This trek is the most popular trek in the country as it passes through a gorgeous natural landscape of blue pine forests, high ridges and pristine lakes while at the same time offering the opportunity to visit some ancient lhakhangs, dzongs and villages.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room in the hotels Chosen by Guest (as per availability)
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Vehicle with driver Including All Parking, Toll Taxes and Driver Allowance.
- Assistance of our local offices.
- 01 Mineral water bottle Per Person every day.
- Departure Gift by Monks & Monkeys Travels.
The Price Exclude:
- Domestic flights & Airport Departure Tax from India (this is generally included in your ticket)
- Visa fees for India: compulsory ; to be obtained from the Indian Consulate of your country of residence ; passport valid 6 months after return date)
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, Entrances and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.