Mathura and Vrindavan Excursion
DURATION : Same Day
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Mathura - Vrindavan - Delhi
|Destinations||Places To Visit|
|Mathura||Krishna Janma Bhoomi, Jai Gurudev Ashram, Dwarikadheesh Temple, Durvasa Rishi Ashram and Sri Keshavji Gaudiya Math.|
|Vrindavan||Banke Bihari Temple, Rang ji Temple and Iskcon Temple.|
Located in the western part of Uttar Pradesh, Mathura is a jumble of never-ending lanes teeming with folks, rickshaws and glittering shops. The city is dotted with magnificent temples, most of them dedicated to Lord Krishna, the city’s presiding deity and its first citizen. These temples depict various phases of Lord Krishna’s life, taking the devotees back to the divine era. Mathura is an important pilgrimage destination of the Hindus and is one of the seven sacred cities of India. It is believed that Vrindavan was lost over time, until the 16th century, when it was rediscovered by the saint from Nabadwip, Chaitanya, Mahaprabhu, who travelled to Vrindavan in 1515.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Return train ticket from Delhi - Mathura - Delhi
- Breakfast & dinner on board
- All monument entrances as per the program.
- Local English speaking guide as per the program.
- All transfer & sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- 01 bottle of minera water per person per day
- All Fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car
- GST 5%
The Price Excludes:
- Any accomodation
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.