DURATION : Same Day
DESTINATIONS : Mumbai - Lonavala
|Destination||Places To Visit|
|Lonavala||Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves, Lonavala Lake and Bhusi Lake.|
Lonavla is famous for a popular candy known as 'chikki' and is also a major tourist stop-over between Mumbai and Pune. The lush blanket of green surrounding this hill-station springs to life during the Monsoon season. Many popular BollywWhen in Lonavla, there are a variety of places a tourist should visit. Apart from the breathtaking views of the lush-green trees and shrubs, the hills, the waterfalls and the Lonavla Chikki, there is a lot more to see at this mystifying hill station. Tourists can visit Khandala as well, which is a neighboring hill-station. The Karla, Bhaja and Bhedsa caves are a must-visit for those wanting to soak in medieval splendor. There are a few hill station points that offer a tremendous view, some of them being Rajmachi Point, Tiger Point, Lion Point, Duke's Nose and Shooting Point. Bollywood films have used the picturesque backdrop of Lonavla which is blessed with waterfalls, lakes and greenery. The name 'Lonavla' is derived from 'Len' and 'Avali' that roughly translates to 'the resting place of stones'. This scenic hill station was initially a part of the Yadava dynasty. Later, the Mughals used this beautiful hill-station as a strategic location against their rivals. In 1871, Lonavala and the sister hill-station, Khandala, were discovered by Lord Elphinstone. Nearby attractions are Lohgarh fort, Lion Point, Tiger Point and the Duke's Nose.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Transportation in an Air-Conditioned Car with driver.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per the Tour Program.
- 01 Bottled Water Per Person, Per Day
- All Fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car
- Govt. Service Tax 4.5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.