Lhasa and Local Life Discovery Tour
DURATION : 5 Nights / 6 Days
DESTINATIONS : Lhasa - Trubshi Village - Lhasa
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Lhasa||Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Sera Monastery, Barkor Kora, Potala palace, Dikey Orphanage and Tibet Museum|
Lhasa, the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region, lies on the Lhasa River's north bank in a valley of the Himalayas. Rising atop Red Mountain at an altitude of 3,700m, the red-and-white Potala Palace once served as the winter home of the Dalai Lama. The palace’s rooms, numbering around 1,000, include the Dalai Lama’s living quarters, as well as murals, chapels and tomb.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation Double Room Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our Local Offices During Arrival & Departure.
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- Govt. Service Tax 4.5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Visa Fees For India: Compulsory ; To Be Obtained From The Indian Consulate Of Your Country Of Residence ; Passport Valid 6 Months After Return Date)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government