Heritage Temple tour of south India
DURATION : 11 Nights / 12 Days
DESTINATIONS : Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry - Chidambaram - Kumbakonam - Trichy - Tanjore - Rameshwaram - Madurai - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum
|Destinations||Places to Visit|
|Chennai||Kalakshetra, Fort St. George, St. Mary's Church, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, St. Thomas Cathedral Basilica and Theosophical Society.|
|Pondicherry||The Raj Niwas, The Sacred Heart Church and the Sri Aurobindo Ashram.|
|Kumbakonam||Chidambaram en - route.|
|Trichy||Srirangam, Gopuram and The Rock Fort.|
|Rameshwaram||Ramanathaswamy Temple, Ghanthamathana Parvatham and Dhanushkodi.|
|Kanyakumari||Kumari Amman Temple, Gandhi Memorial and Vivekananda Memorial.|
South Indian culture refers to the culture of the South Indian states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh andTelangana. South Indian culture though with its visible differences forms an important part of the Indian culture. The South Indian Culture is essentially the celebration of the eternal universe through the celebration of the beauty of the body andmotherhood. It is exemplified through its dance, clothing, and sculptures.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room as per hotels chosen by guest.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
- Govt. Service Tax 5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.