Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour
DURATION : 12 Nights / 13 Days
DESTINATIONS : Kathmandu - Lukla - Phadking - Namche Bazaar - Tengboche - Dingboche - Lobuche - Gorkasep -Everest Base Camp - Gorekshep - Kalapathar - Pheruche - Namche - Phadking - Lukla - Kathmandu
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Kathmandu||Patan Durbar Square, Swoyambhu and Boudhnath Stupa|
Everest’s daunting summit soars so high that trekking to its base camp (17,590') is still an adventure of the highest sort. Join National Geographic on a 13-day Himalayan trek to Everest’s Southern Face Base Camp through some of the world’s most spectacular mountain scenery. Spend two days discovering the historic treasures of Kathmandu. Stay in villages set against soaring, jagged pinnacles; get to know the unique culture of the Sherpas; and walk trails lined with mani stones, engraved with Tibetan Buddhist prayers. Discover remote mountain monasteries and learn about the Sherpas’ spiritual perspective on the mountains they call home.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Airport pickup and drop by private car
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed n breakfast
- Three meals a (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- All accommodations during the trek. (Toilet will be outside from your room)
- All necessary paper works Everest National park entry permit
- Trekking information management system (Tims) permit
- Your both way Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Kathmandu
- A helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, well English speaking trained, government license holder guide
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Farewell dinner with Nepali Culture Show
The Price Excludes:
- Any meals other than the breakfast in Kathmandu
- Monuments entrance fees
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise to buy a travel insurance policy
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.