Dream Honeymoon in Nepal
DURATION : 4 Nights / 5 Days
DESTINATIONS : Kathmandu - Pokhra - Kathmandu
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Kathmandu||Thamel, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanilkantha, Swayambhunatha Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Manokamana Devi Temple|
|Pokhara||Manokamana Devi temple, Bindabasini Temple, Dave’s fall, Gupteshwar Cave, Regional Museum, Seti River Gorge, Mahendra Cave and Phewa Lake.|
Nepal has become a favourite dreamland for the honeymooners from the different parts of the world as it offers unforgettable moments in its land of uncountable mountains, monuments, wildlife, sanctuaries, fairs and festivals. Honeymoon Tour is to relax, to begin new life, to get close and understand each other. You will have opportunity to explore unique culture and discover the unknown Nepal.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation Double Room Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our Local Offices During Arrival & Departure.
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Visa Fees For India: Compulsory ; To Be Obtained From The Indian Consulate Of Your Country Of Residence ; Passport Valid 6 Months After Return Date)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government.
- Govt. GST@5% or, applicable as per current rate.