DURATION : 2 Nights / 3 Days
DESTINATIONS : Rajkot - Dwarka
|Destination||Places To Visit|
|Dwarka||Dwarkadhish Temple, Gomti River, Bet Dwarka and Nageshwar Temple.|
Gujarat is one of the most diverse states in India. Gujarat derives its name from the word 'Gujaratta'. Gujaratta means the land of gurjars. The gujarat were a sub-tribe of the Huns who ruled the areaThere are various places of pilgrimage in Gujarat like Somnath, Dwarka, Junagadh, Palitana, Modhera. The Mount Girnar in Junagadh and Shatrunjaya Hill in Palitana are the two famous pilgrimage places of the Jain community. While, the Somnath temple in Somnath, Dwarakadhish temple in Dwaraka, Sun Temple in Modhera and Akshardham temple in Gandhinagar are the other famous pilgrimage of the Hindus.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The price Includes:
- Accommodation Double Room Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver
- Assistance Of Our Local Offices During Arrival & Departure
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- All Government Taxes (Till Date)
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Visa Fees For India: Compulsory ; To Be Obtained From The Indian Consulate Of Your Country Of Residence ; Passport Valid 6 Months After Return Date)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government