DURATION : Same Day
DESTINATIONS : Delhi
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Delhi||Old Delhi, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandi Chowk, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar|
Delhi - India’s capital and major gateway to the country, contemporary Delhi is bustling metropolis, which successfully combines in its fold the ancient and the modern. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it as their seat of power. It is not surprising then that what constitutes Delhi today, is a conglomerate of seven cities. Down the ages the region in and around modern Delhi saw Lalkot built in the mid-11th century, Siri established by Allauddin Khilji, Tughlakabad, and Ferozabad built by the Tughlaks followed by the city of the Lodis and then came Shahjahanabad, capital of the Mughals under Shah Jahan.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- .Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
- All applicable taxes Including Govt. Service Tax 5%.
The Price Excludes:
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.