Day Trip Of Madurai
DURATION : Same Day
DESTINATIONS : Trichy - Madurai
|Destination||Places To Visit|
|Madurai||Shree Meenakshi Amman Temple, The tallest Gopuram, The thousand pillar hall, Gandhi Museum, Entrance hall, Courtyard, Audience hall, Dance hall, Koodal Azhagar Temple and Thiruparankundram temple.|
Madurai is synonymous with the celebrated Meenakshi Temple. Situated on the banks of river Vaigai, Madurai has a rich cultural heritage passed on from the great Tamil era more than 2500 years old. Madurai was an important cultural and commercial centre even as early as 550 AD. It was the capital city for the great Pandya kings. It is situated at a distance of 427 km from Bangalore and is one of the must visit tourist destinations in South India. Often known as the Athens of the East, the city comprises of a number of temples and historical monuments. Thousands of pilgrims and tourists visit Madurai every year in search of spiritual peace. Apart from temples, tourists can also visit other such examples of Tamilian architecture in British and Islamic styles. There are also a number of mosques and cathedrals in the city, where people can receive divine sermons.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- All transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Local English speaking guide for the visit of Madurai.
- All monument entrances as listed in the program.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- All applicable taxes.
The Price Excludes:
- Any accomodation.
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government