Day trip of Hassan
DURATION : Same Day
DESTINATIONS : Bangalore - Hassan
|Destination||Places To Visit|
|Hassan||Halebid, Belur, Shravanbelogala.|
Hassan district is famous for temples built during Hoysala period. The district was founded by a Chola officer called Bukkanna Nayaka during 11th Century and got established during 12th century. The Hasanamba temple of Goddess Hasanamma was constructed during Sanjeeva Krishnappa Nayaka period which is a structure of post Vijayanagar period. This temple is opened only once in a year for the period of one week.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- All transfer & sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Monument entrances as per the program.
- Local English speaking guide as per the sightseeing.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- All applicable taxes.
The Price Excludes:
- Any accomodation.
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.