Bhutan Short Stay
DURATION : 3 Nights / 4 Days
DESTINATIONS : Paro - Thimphu - Paro
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Thimphu||King's Memorial Chorten, Chang Gangkha Monastery, National Zoo, National Library, BS Tower, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Museum, School of Arts and Crafts, National Institute of Traditional Medicine and Traditional Paper Factory|
|Paro||Ta Dzong, National Museum, Paro Rinpung Dzong, Drugyel Dzong, Tiger's Nest and Kitchu monastery|
The Kingdom of Bhutan is a small, land-locked mountainous nation in Asia, located in the eastern Himalaya Mountains north of India and south of China. It is a country with a strong ancient Buddhist culture and almost completely cut off for centuries to avoid foreign influences.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per program.
- Arrival/Departure with assistance.
- AC transport as per program.
- English Speaking Local Guide as per Program.
- One bottle of water per person per day.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances.
The Price Excludes:
- Any airfare / visa / insurance
- Any meals except mentioned in the column cost includes.
- Any Monument Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, video fee, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.