DURATION : 6 Nights / 7 Days
DESTINATIONS : Thimphu - Punakha - Paro
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Thimphu||Memorial Chorten, Buddha viewpoint, Changgangkha Lhakhang, Takin’s mini Zoo, Painting school, National library, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Museum, Handmade Paper Factory and Tashichho Dzong|
|Punakha||Punakha Dzong, Mochu and Khuruthang valley|
|Paro||Chimi Lhakang, National Museum, Paro Dzong, Paro valley, Tiger Nest Temple, Kichu Lhakhang and Drukgyal Dzong|
Bhutan or the land of the Thunder Dragon is one of the most highly acclaimed travel destinations. This is a land of remarkable natural beauty with a pristine and intact environment and a friendly, tradition-bound people. Bhutan has an great opportunity to offer to his adventure seeker tourist.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation Double Room Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability).
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel.
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our Local Offices During Arrival & Departure.
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Toll Taxes.
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket).
- Visa Fees For India: Compulsory ; To Be Obtained From The Indian Consulate Of Your Country Of Residence ; Passport Valid 6 Months After Return Date).
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government.