Bhutan on Bike
DURATION : 8 Nights / 9 Days
DESTINATIONS : Paro - Thimphu - Punakha - Wangdue - Paro
|Destinations||Places to visit|
|Thimphu||Memorial Chorten and Buddha Viewpoint|
|Punakha||Punakha Dzong, Mochu and Khuruthang valley|
|Paro||National Museum, Paro Valley, Tiger Nest Temple and Drukgyal Dzong|
Bhutan is a country that is home to one of the oldest cultures and civilisations in the world, with a history can be traced to as far back as 2000BC. Making it a country that, is rich in heritage, customs and culture. However, this ancient land is also currently adapting itself to the modern ways of the world without giving up on its roots, which makes this country with an identity and character of its own. A bike trip along the magnificent routes of Bhutan will introduce you to a land of rich diversities. From food to culture to people, every element contributes in making this country a splendid one.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Double Room in the hotels Chosen by Guest (as per availability) on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation with Breakfast, in all hotels.
- Transportation with driver Including All Parking, Toll Taxes and Driver Allowance.
- Assistance of our local offices.
- 01 Mineral water bottle Per Person every day.
- Departure Gift by Monks & Monkeys Travels.
The Price Exclude:
- Domestic flights & Airport Departure Tax from India (this is generally included in your ticket)
- Visa fees for India: compulsory ; to be obtained from the Indian Consulate of your country of residence ; passport valid 6 months after return date)
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, Entrances and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees imposed by the Government.
- Govt. GST 5% applicable or, as per current rate.